Saturday, January 29, 2011

How Long Shld I Be Off Superpump

Update # 5 ... Real life

... and how to update the blog more often?
Some people tell me, and it's true that lately the blog leaves a bit 'to be desired. There is no longer the initial frequency, almost daily, new post in the post and it seems there are fewer things to tell.
Not so ... except now my life is pretty stable in a kind of routine, and certainly not much care about what I eat, where I go, who do I see ... at least as long as you do not eat, or go see something special.
The point that gives me more satisfaction now is English. In addition to making useful and important lessons three times a week, with a clear and accurate explanation of the grammar used to this level, Nati, my teacher is really doing wonders with me (and she is very satisfied) accelerates everything thrown to talk to anyone because I really like English!
Another big help for English or not, is the sweet France, Argentina and the province of Baires dear, dear friend. He works in an NGO with the problem child the province, through the game trying to teach them values, confidence and remove them from the "wrong track". Ul work very soon on the stories ...
A one block from my house, finally, I knew very well los chicos working in a pizzeria. This is also a huge help to my learning, but not only, I'm really a nice company ... we have fun. I go there often after lunch berms my café con leche and complete the exercises in grammar, speaking from time to time.
The nice thing about being a "regular customer" is that then you can be in the right place at the right time ... In short, it appears that next week I can start to work there a few hours a day, and I'm happy. I'm happy because once again I'll be around in a English environment, with people excites me the joy and at least begin to make a pseudo work stand still without work after a bit 'tired. This will be until after the summer or until another study I propose a meeting ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment