Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Atrial Fibrillation Alcoholism



Posadas began after ... from real life ...
we are at a height of 3 talks. In order: designer at an engineering firm, debt collection and telephone operator, the last architect.
In the first part where they told me that they are overqualified to do unskilled work (though I would have very willingly) in both the other two I came across the problem DNI ... DNI without or without a regular position is difficult to work (at least in black).
So first point: to aim to resolve the issue documents.
reading the blog The Argentina and a little 'things around, I realized that it will be a very fast, but I'll make it!
For the rest? Apart from three days ago that Madonna is a hot, everything is fine.
... and now a "threat" Italians already Argentine ... Expect a short, an avalanche of questions, doubts, questions on the issue documents and things related! :) Suerte

0 comments:

Post a Comment