Sunday, February 6, 2011

Women With Tattoos On There Genital's

Baires

Buenos Aires taps forgiveness, if not all, almost. It does not make much difference if you are in a lovely new house or not, in a refined or half demolished, the valves tend to lose.
Argentina is a country rich in water, perhaps for this reason pays little attention to this ...
Yesterday afternoon we were at a friend's house, and Rigoletto, which came out of the sink faucet and this was clear and steady ... as in the pizzeria, where it opens each time the water with the pipe wrench and often difficult for the gesture (because now the screw is completely stripped and crushed) it leaves a bit 'so ...
plumbers Yet there ...
...
From the balconies of the palaces of the city, looking down, you see cars parked on the roadside ... observe them and see that are different than those you would see from the balcony of a European city. The models, most are more square and more "box" with a square face and ass, as I remember the cars that circulate in my adolescence. Obviously you have newer machines and the latest, but in very low proportion compared to the entire fleet.
This row of parked cars that I see about a dozen, only three machines are "contemporary."
...
The ritual of making empty. The main one is that of beer, but you also have the coca-cola and the like. But the beer is what I m \u200b\u200binterested.
The bottle buy it the first time you buy a bottle of beer, then each time you return the vacuum and the beer is cheaper.
I have an empty beer bottle in the corner of my room, next to the door. When it comes down to the store you go down with vacuum. However, when does the cost of returning from a walk outside you think, "damn, I have a bottle in the home and beer do not buy, at least I ... I'd rather give me a lap down after the empty when I serve ...
When we move at night, unless you go to clubs or milonga to dance, but instead you stop at a place open to talk, we start with a couple voids that are left in a shop a few (or lowered) in exchange for two full beers.
I like the ride and the movement of the bottles, because they obviously should not be included only where they are bought, so it's a ride, a unit moving from place to place, the important thing is that the number at the end matches ... is also a matter of knowledge and "social significance" (joke) in the sense that if you are known for living in the area, the void is likely to lend it to you, or the next day and after the vacuum makes ... Maybe I can not give you an idea of \u200b\u200bthe attention that is at the vacuum to make, but here it is really normal, at least for non-billionaires in all, where a few pesos from time to time want to say something ...
...
are many, many situations that I see and know and would like to describe. Now I begin to understand writers, but even better, the directors.
be able to give a cinematic, story for the richness of the images live situations that would be great. Succeeding in a few scenes to tell the characters that fill, even for just a few moments, my days would be fantastic. So many stories and so many lives. Age staggered, incredible stories ... but perhaps it is now the same everywhere?
...
The public university in Argentina, or at least a Baires, is the best and really free. The UBA (University of Buenos Aires) seems to be the best ever here in town.
Then you explain this, and do not understand ... or at least now, "maybe" I understand ... then:
The public university is better than private (?), if an employer has to choose between a person who has studied in a public or a private one, choose who studied in the first (?) graduate in private is easier because the teachers help and close your eyes, the job market knows this and as I said, those who prefer to study in public.
The question arises: why the hell should I pay if we get what is almost a disadvantage?? I do not
capacity.
If you ask me respond, because you're more then in private, because the building is better, because the teachers or the staff does not strike, because you have more services ... Oh well, but if anything then penalizes me in work .... boh, boh really! Certainly
public university you see a cultural and intellectual fervor that has a little 'lost in Italian universities, which are now almost like a post secondary school compulsory. Where the guys go, almost routine ...
Here instead I get the impression that people really like living there for the opportunity and as a way to alter its status.
I'll think about and I will document on this issue ...
some pictures of the car park near my home university, where students often get together to talk and discuss with each other in these summer nights ...




0 comments:

Post a Comment