Wednesday, January 5, 2011

How Accurate Cals Arc Trainer

Going to ...

... Posadas - Misiones ... `E`
Thursday 29 December, at 18.50 are already at Retiro bus station. Not the urban line, but courier / coach for long haul.
lines and wires as imaginary journeys that unroll for the Argentine territory or to attach parts, places, cities and nations.
Thus he moves predominantly "normal" people, the people here ... domestic flights are luxury for the few. Thus I also travel the Europeans who have decided to live like the Argentines. At least until they become `chief architects from around the world ... impropbabile very thing I see, especially in the short term:)
Mrs. beside me on the benches waiting as far as I'm sitting, it speaks for itself and gesticulating. I checked and no ear earphones. Talk to one ... I wonder whether I think a bit 'crazy or just one that will have to explain in a short conference, and repeat the speech.
My coach will start from `an hour. If I had known then the existence of this service, I also used the trip to the falls. Although one hour and 45 versus 18 is a little 'difference. `But I will travel for 13 hours. Only 13.
Posadas, but who had never heard of before. SO as the province of Misiones. `So did I realize that Argentina has 23 provinces and 24 capital. What is the capital Baires Argentina, but that La Plata is the capital of the province of Buenos Aires. The poster
departure is in front of me. If I fall asleep cuddled in the warmth of late this afternoon I am sure that will start `. As the names of other cities follow one another on the bill of information, the curiosity to know them, see, touch, cross racing and takes hold of me. Now you 'written there `" Rosario "... `WHAT` look.
...
I try to understand a long time in the middle of a lot of people what is the exact platform for my departure. Organization does not return anything. They ask you to present 45 minutes before and so far so good. It makes sense ... but if it is to pèrtenza 20.02 to 20.00 and there is still written where you will have to mount ... Obviously sail `late. But I repeat that it is South America and haste should be left on another continent.
...
I found my bus, I sit. The seats seem comfortable and I think it will for the first two hours ... the remaining 11 I did not even dare to think about it.
From outside we hear the voice through the megaphone of a man who calls names and numbers ... dell'arrotino seems that when people call in homes or a man who announces the market prices of several different things.
await departure. In my backpack
el mate, yerba and thermos. My first trip with them ... could not miss. Everyone has a mate with you '. Only now I doubt there is a ... and water?? Damn, I do not have!
The bus moves with only 13 minutes late, incredible. 20:15 am the board but the clock marks the 3:15 and I already finished the candy:)
I'm moving, journey. Everything goes well, the seats are magical and strangely do not become uncomfortable. They took us to eat, Foruno, `because I'm hungry. A quick photo of the tray. For "dessert" jelly pink / red in a different situation I would not have eaten as a cluster of fluorescent synthetic stuff. But I'm hungry. The two girls in front of me leave the tray untouched, preferring their enpanadas. The trays are designed and well-known in the eyes of man sitting beside them my own expression of pity for that wasted food. I think he has still hungry as me.

... the lights go down and start a movie. My first in English with English subtitles. Perfect! It is titled "Motivos para NO enamorarse" (No. is written in big on the poster of the film) seems to fall in this bean in my life. The film runs quiet and I am a huge company ... unpretentious film that I will cover `for sure.
...
It is night and the distance decreases Posadas. The people are sleeping. I can not, I see nothing that flows around me, to see this new land and never before seen WHAT `. Despite the darkness I get closer to a window. I get up and sit on the steps next to the door. Time 1 minute and the second driver asks me if I wanted to sit in the empty seat beside the driver (but not before giving me `asked if I preferred instead to lie down on a bunk with him ...). I opt for the seat beside the driver.
Now I clearly visible all the way before me, a language of "asphalt" alternating gravel runs beneath the wheels of the bus. Wonder if there is hot water. The driver nods and so begins the ritual of `mate at night. He and I talk about Argentina, places and mate. Then moments of complicit silence from fellow travelers. The memory brings me to another trip where I spent the night alone in the control cabin of a ship in the middle of radar and nautical maps. These experiences I always know a little 'magic ... I continue to serve
mate for him and me. For him and me in a ritual mantra. I enchant the passage of materials into the hands of one another. I'm sure I only suffer this fascination of the material for them and is so 'normal. But I enjoy it, to savor, taste me now and gestures'. Mauro called the driver. And for a moment I greet her uncle ...
If I think that the driver has a mate in one hand, cigarette in the other and sometimes surpasses ... ok, so here it is as I said in the 4 colors of green and Argentina as the landscape changes as we go. I would like these Vedel colors, in case the return day trip.
At 4:30 at night I'm tired. Greetings Mauro and I try to sleep. `I will sleep only two hours, then the morning I wake up`.
is 9 and the arrival in Posadas is now at hand. When I get off is hot. I see the utista of the night, a smile and we hope both Buena Suerte.
...
Writing this post is a sign of great tenacity and determination as they are in possession of a computer keyboard with a dismal, full of red sand trap that is a key every three ... besides not having the correct accents ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment