Sunday, January 9, 2011

Popular Highlights For Brown Hair 2010

Rita y Miguel

To this couple I mainly blame or the fortune of my prolonged stay in Posadas.
are a English couple or better canariadense "from last March that landed in South America is equipped with a camper van for a month and" live "in the hostel.
Their plan is a voyage of three years turning Argentina, Chile, Uruguay and part of Peru '(I think). Magnificent.
Magretta and you little one, looks like a cricket by full and contagious laughter.
He paccatezza smiling and placid. Tonnage decidedly different.
I met them once the first evening, after returning from my first day in Posadas, when the Christian owner of the hostel, as a welcome insisted that `conocessi them.
Welcome, and this has been through their smiles and 4 gossip exchanged.
The next day would be 31 and I was not yet sure how, where and with whom I spent New Year. I was open to all possibilities except that it passes only ... and precisely these were the words of Rita "do not worry not only going to go" and so is has been ... Have been incorporated, along with other people of the hostel which was "without a party" in the evening in the New Year's Eve the family of operators ... short my first South American New Year and has been very interesting, lively and cheerful spent in a situation like "my big fat greek wedding" ... table of 47 people and an immense quantities of food to fear.
Rita smokes a lot, possibly Marlboro red. Miguel no.
Rita drink lots of beer, I love it. Miguel no, but it is not a teetotaler.
Rita is a great sweetness. Even Miguel, maybe not "huge" but a piece of pan-dulce it is for sure.
been married for 33 years, 2 children, worked and saved a life in order to travel one day ... Here, they will spend three years in South America trying to grasp the more real, authentic, live it to the people and places, discovering the essence.
avoid large crowded city. Do not spend a single day for Baires, although I think in a three-year journey to Buenos Aires one day there would be ... Rita then said a maybe, if you have time ... "The Sudamenrica is great," I do!
of programs and projects make it a lot, think after these three years already in China. Rita tells me that always wants a project, a common goal to strive for and believe ... then that is not achieved for reasons of life is another matter ... but to think and plan ahead is essential.
Going to NY I met a woman on the plane with her husband decided to do the same ... inherited money "too much" already had everything except the known world, and decided to invest that money and travel a year.
...
As already written, January 5 and has been the birthday of Rita, and when I tried to pay three to return to Baires, Christian tells me that, no, I could not leave now, at least until birthday Rita had to stay (after complenno tell me to wait another three days that Sunday here and convince me of course !)... PARTY!
Rita and Miguel for the party cook two huge pots of paella, a seafood and meat ... were a thing to coats with goodness `...!! `Well yes, I admit, I are driving ciccionissima: P
The hostel without them (and a bit 'without me) will change ...' maximum stay of people in this place is was two nights ... no one as we have lived ...
I think all of us we'll go on 14! Maybe ... :)







...
I `Poor comment photos in the last post ... My friend, I have about 600 photos trapped in the car ... but I do not have cable or any other possibility to download them (in addition to writing with computers Flintstone), not to stop thinking `so long. I promise that all posts will, in due course, updated with pictures:)
Rita

Miguel

0 comments:

Post a Comment