Thursday, January 6, 2011

Rythmic Gymnasitcs Shoes

Hostel Koeyu

This is the place to stay for the holidays ... The hostel is only 7 square from the terminal of an omnibus, in Av Cocomarola 6620. He touches you could walk under the scorching sun of my arrival, backpackers and foot, step by step, dusts red sand ... Trucks and cars pass me and the next red cloud becomes more thick. I like dirty places, wash in the evening and find my skin sand, dust, smell, smog and heat soaked on me. Wash away all day and spent the next day start again.
The hostel is a brilliant thing which is invented this pair (and consequently the whole family) about two and a half years ago. It is composed of two buildings with a floor, with a pitched roof sloping toward the center, like two boxes lying on the ground for the longer side and parallel to each other, leaving in the middle of a rectangular space open along their length ... On the one hand the entry at the bottom of a local service ... This space is covered by a roof and the center closed parzialmete with glass, wooden frame to view ... better solution all together. In this space, tables and chairs ... `and convivial meeting place where events will take place all lunches, dinners for 25/30 people ... Olmo a seamless one week ... All fans something, those devices, the cook, who serves Hold `(cold mate) ... We talk, we laugh, we are told, with other guests and other relatives.
The other day they have made the dumplings and cook for 28 people know that it is no mean feat. But they have made. Incredible ... Is there an enormous risk that touches me prepare egg noodles!
The rooms are arranged in side buildings, much like the common kitchen and bathrooms. Some rooms have included my no ... I seem to live in camp (and I love camping!).
I should have shared the 3, but insisted that I stop after a little more because it was the birthday of Rita, also a guest with her husband Miguel for a month in the hostel ... yes, they too have found the neat wave I met him.
birthday yesterday and has been ... `but I'll stop here until Monday when they` also Rita and Miguel leave. I was told is that I can not lose el Domingo here ... and then there perdiamolo!








0 comments:

Post a Comment