Tuesday, February 8, 2011

How To Register You Boat Ontario

The Argentina makes you happy ... Words on

... yes, happy ... and I think it's really about the country and not just a change / personal development.
Simply this country I like and I like to join. And 'as if there had always been a place for me here. A friend once told me, "Julia, I do not have to choose a place for people who live in it, for the friends you have there ... because people change and you can move. You have to choose because it makes you feel good, because There you find ...". Now I understand things really meant. Sometimes I think I could do this first step ... then I say that obviously this was my time. The right time.
Freedom of me, which was acquired in two and a half months, not be compared to past years. That has always been a free person, in theory, it does not rain there. But now has a sense of interior freedom, personal, my, that begins with a deep awareness of self, here, this is different.
Now I feel light and happy and basically, having fun ... I'm really enjoying, with all ... Even just walking.
I have short hair and fingernails "long" for me means 1 mm, but at least for now do not eat ... I have so long to be able to afford a lime glaze, enamel of a deep red but not on, I really like and wear. Where do I put the disaster. I dirt everywhere because the nails are still too short to not to get the upper skin of the finger ... but never mind, then leaves ...
The shingles, "friend" fairly constant in recent years, no longer showed up and I am pleased about this. Fairly clear signal of what and how I lived.
now already five years ago, even a little 'more, when I was close to my graduation, I thought, dreamed and told of the desire to a round-trip that I wanted to do. In my mind it lasted only a couple of years ... were 9 months in UK, Spain and nine in 6 months that remained divided between South America and China. Let's say I only delayed a few years, since English is the stop was a bit 'longer than expected. I skipped the English stage, which was intended only to pro language learning and seeing how things are going, it was really unnecessary. Now I'm in Argentina! Wonder ... when I stop to think about it almost does not seem real, almost a feeling of home that I feel a little disorienting. If we think that what I wanted and dreamed to do, I'm doing ... Here, I am happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment