Saturday, December 25, 2010

Dark Brown Hair And Highlights For Green Eyes

Words # 4 on Baires

appears on 15 August.
The city is deserted, still, strangely silent. A passer-by from time to time, a solitary car moves slowly through the streets clear of people, cars, things, and chaos.
The heat envelops all dormant, bud.
not a cloud in the sky, only blue, light blue, light blue. A deep blue and often.
Walk holding a nocepesca sweet and juicy. I'm terrified by staining the pants. White mostly ... I have too little stuff with me to allow me the luxury of stains.
of white plaster buildings stand out against the blue sky, look like images of Greece, Santorini (exaggeration), just do not have the sea and the white forms are glued onto the blue square and large ...
The heat of summer this Christmas you invest, you pierce the skin, it gets to the bone, nestled between the muscles ... you up from the feet, you wrap your legs and you can move the feelings and I feel a sense of freedom and opportunity to make your head spin.
Freedom to be with me, in my company and nothing more, and go down with all your senses open and receptive to this day.
No, today is not only Christmas is something more, Lucy is right, is born again and born again every day as they are today.








0 comments:

Post a Comment