Thursday, December 23, 2010

4 Weddong Lyndsey Dawn

La Maldita Milonga

La Maldita Peru is about 571, there came walking ... was not just a pleasant walk because I am wrong and I underestimated the distance. At least there was a bus ...
already flushed my arrival, both for walking and for the temperature of those days. The night is warm air moving. In milonga is dying! It seemed like a sauna after the first two tangos I thought that I would not have survived ... but instead I made it!
The great thing is that it Maldita The Monday and Wednesday play live. From what I understand there is an orchestra typical Orquesta El Típica Afront always playing in this place. Last night they played the beautiful tangos, you could, if desired, dance music, even if it was worth it just to listen (and watch) ...
The people who frequent this milonga is young and very relaxed, less formal than that generally found around ... dancers as well as having very pleasing, with whom I danced the sentitissimi Tangos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment