Monday, March 14, 2011

How Full Should My Adderall Capsule Be

I have a job!

... and it just arrived, just as if it were a birthday gift ...
Wednesday I left my CV_cameriera in various places of Palermo Soho and Budabar I say "well, you can come for a test tomorrow ...?"
...
...
And you want to answer, so obvious that ... that the day of testing also included on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Damn, for my first birthday Argentina had in mind something different, but the sudden arrival of this work has taken away my party, but was held for half but no matter, so much better ...
were already two weeks or longer that it was spoken, birthday party based Spritz, this unknown. Trago Italian feast of the Tana. Claro!
The Campari I found the Aperol (what people like me) but is not ... is not just ... banished, deported, border and customs detained, denied entry ... that will never combined 'I'm damn Aperol?
After a while, 'that I tried, I also ask "gift" an urgent shipment from Italy. A bottle, only one, for the birthday girl ... My dear friend Sam also strives to find I can make a courier deliver it overseas in the short ... but nothing. The carrier shall issue a categorical ruling: the Aperol can not enter!
only alternative is smuggling. At this point I give up ...
mmmmmmmmh that bbona Campari spritz! ;)
Only working Wednesday to Sunday will be hard to find the day when the people who normally do not work weekends, to taste my spritz. But I'll ...
...
Now I have a job (with, apparently, the possibility of a blank contract and therefore can regularization of immigrant status) that makes me feel one more time 'in this country.
The next step is to find a free collaboration (and here I am taking a succession of Argentine Boluda from friends) in any study of architecture in the days I have left francs. This is to be included in CV_arch to experience and learn a bit 'technical vocabulary. Of course, starting in April;)


Meanwhile, the air is refreshing and step by step approaching autumn. During the day it is still doing well, only in the morning and the evening cools a bit '.
I am very curious to see how it will fall and how the city will change.

0 comments:

Post a Comment